There’s been a huge increase in demand for close protection work for the past several years. And this has been managed by a desire for leading figures including politicians, athletes, CEOs, and musicians. Also, other powerful people want to keep their families and themselves safe from known or potential threats.
Bodyguards or close protection in London offer a supreme level of security to these high-profile families. Individuals and organizations. They are well-trained and are security specialists who are responsible to keep people safe. From unwanted attention, physical harm, and other threats to their privacy or safety.
Understand what close protection is
Close Protection is a type of personal security that entirely centers on protecting an individual both mentally and physically. Close protection officers are also referred to as bodyguards. They are well-equipped and trained specialists who ensure the safety of people from physical harm. Close Protection officers give physical security, preemptive care. Also, like risk analysis, and even discreet surveillance.
A superior level of security is provided by the close protection officers to the individuals and their families. Their political, business or financial interests are also protected. As the word bodyguard indicates, close protection officers serve as human shields. While making sure their client keeps untouched when something unexpected happens.
Know the duties of a close protection officer
Close protection function is carried out by a close protection officer. These security experts are professionals that are highly trained. With a broad range of expertise and experience in protecting influential figures.
- Keep clients safe from any physical harm
- Close protection work includes keeping the clients safe from any harm. CPOs are usually the first line of defense against physical conflict. This may include excessive fans to random street crimes and possible terror threats. Close protection officers will normally be well-trained and very fit. In a broad variety of risk management skills.
- Plan and anticipate potential risks for their clients
- Close protection officers and highly-trained security will deploy measures and requirements. To make sure you can proceed with your business efficiently and safely.
- Maintaining client’s privacy
- Close protection work is usually known as hands-on work of keeping high profiles individuals safe. When they are attending various events, close protection officer is to ensure that no one knows them so they can have privacy. Also, to keep their whereabouts or movements of their clients. This also includes the client’s schedule, who and where they are meeting. The work of a close protection officer will also include accommodation, sweeping the home, and many more.